Zmodo Greet Pro Smart Video Doorbell, 1080p Security Camera w/ 180 Degree Viewing Angle, Works with Alexa (Echo Show/Fire TV)
- 180° Viewing Angle -- Get an ultra wide view in crystal clear 1080p full-HD of your home. See up to 16ft away in the dark. Night-vision settings allow you to adjust the sensitivity so that you can obtain the perfect picture day or night.
- Dual Band WiFi Compatibility -- This video doorbell supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz network, which simplifies the setup process, strengthens the connection between the doorbell and your router, also prevents signal interference.
- Instant Video Call -- Receive an instant video call on your phone when a visitor presses the doorbell. You can remotely see and talk to them through clear two-way audio system, or decline and leave a voice message if you are at inconvenience.
- 30-Day Free Cloud Service -- With Cloud, you can review, customize, save, share the footage, or have a flashback of all-day details in just few seconds. All users are also eligible for a 30-day free trial of our 7-day cloud recording plan.
- Works with Alexa -- Zmodo Greet Pro is compatible with Amazon Echo products. Just ask Alexa to show the camera's live video to see who's at the door. 60-day return policy, 3-year warranty, lifetime US-based tech support are available..Greet Pro requires a mechanical doorbell chime circuit 10-36VAC
The usual price range for a home security system is between $5.84 to $249.72.
If you want to know about home security systems in general, please go to our Home Security Systems: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Sorry! I'm working on a review for this product right now. Please check back shortly!
Meanwhile, you can see the data I gathered from the internet on this page so far. Or, you can talk to me by clicking on the bird icon and ask about this product.