Wind-Blox Pro - Wind Noise Reducer for Helmets
- AUDIBLE RIDING: Wind-Blox filters out around 80% of wind noise, allowing cyclists to keep the sounds they want and remain tuned into their surroundings. Unlike earplugs or headphones, this specialized accessory does not cover the ears or obstruct hearing in any way. In ambient testing of this product, there was actually a gain of desirable sound.
- SIMPLE TO ATTACH: Unlike similar wind noise reduction products, Wind-Blox features a patented rim-to-clip design that makes it easy to fasten to bike helmets. Helmet straps do not have to be unbuckled in order to install this product. It is also easy to remove for cleaning, and is machine-washable. It is ideal for specialized and fixed-clip helmets with shorter straps closer to the face and in front of the ears.
- LOW-PROFILE: With Wind-Blox, you can finally switch out those funny earmuffs for a more low-key product. Engineered out of modern sports fabric, it is designed to look hi-tech and is perfect for riders who prefer their gear to be simple and understated. The only thing about this product that stands out is its reflective lettering, which was incorporated to facilitate greater nighttime visibility.
- PREVENTS EAR ACHES: Wind-Blox doesn’t just protect your ears from wind noise but also from wind chill! When enjoying a bike ride, the last thing you want is for a wind-induced ear ache to ruin your good time. This product will reduce the likelihood of ear discomfort, making your cycling experience an all-around better time.
- WIND-BLOX QUALITY: Mike Fajens work as a professional engineer drove him to find a solution to the wind noise bicyclists encounter on a daily basis. This initial discovery along with his passion for audible riding that formed as a result of it has driven Wind-Blox ever since. Fajen has created, tested and championed each product the company has made since its inception. The Patented design Wind-Blox products are made to last, and guarantee safe and enjoyable bike-riding experiences for years to
The usual price range for a bike helmet accessory is between $8.99 to $34.36.
If you want to know about bike helmet accessories in general, please go to our Bike Helmet Accessories: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Yes! I recommend this bike helmet accessory based on its brand popularity. Let's go over the reasons why buying this bike helmet accessory now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. Wind-Blox is one of the best selling, well known bike helmet accessory brand!
Wind-Blox is one of the best selling brands among other bike helmet accessory brands. I found some YouTube videos that talk about this product, which means this is a widely known product/brand. I have attached the videos above and links in the additional research section down below, so don't forget to watch and read those!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
2. This bike helmet accessory has okay reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This bike helmet accessory has moderatereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this bike helmet accessory more a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
3. The price might go up, so buy now if you need this!
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. The price of this product has gone up, resulting in a 17.56% price increase.
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this bike helmet accessory was $24.43, and the lowest price point was $12.42. The current price isn't close to either the highest or the lowest price point, so it's a fairly reasonable time to make this purchase.
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. I haven't seen this product being unavailable since I started reviewing this product. So as far as the availability goes, this product is solid. If you plan to make a repeat purchase of this kind of item, this is your product! In addition, I've seen a small amount of price movement with this product. From what I've seen, the price is likely to move up or down by an average of 4.35% at a time.
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? Based on past price points, I expect the price to be $18.39 a week from now. It might be best to purchase as soon as possible before the price becomes too high.Check Current Price on Amazon
4. Manufacturer has generally positive reviews on their other products
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. The manufacturer of this product, Wind-Blox, has generally positive reviews on the internet. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, and if you like this product, I'd go with this product!
5. There are other options you might want to check out
I found 4 brands that have similar products like this one: Zacro, Cat-Ears, Shubandit RydeWear Products, and Basecamp. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you might want to look at a similar product from Cat-Ears. If you're looking for a bike helmet accessory with best reviews, a product from Shubandit RydeWear Products gets the best score on the internet. If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from Shubandit RydeWear Products I linked below is a better option. I linked all the similar products in the similar products section so please check them out! Or you can check other similar products on Amazon, too.See Similar Products on Amazon
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!