Wilbur Curtis Iced Tea Dispenser 5.0 Gallon Round Tea Dispenser, Short - Designed to Preserve Flavor - TC-5H-S (Each)
- Heavy Gauge 18.8 Stainless Steel Construction - Completely welded seams for long-lasting durability.
- Standard Welded Handles - For easy lifting.
- Sloped Tank Bottom with Special Front Drain Design - Allows complete waste-proof dispensing with no residue. This commercial tea dispenser is popular in fine restaurants, hotels and other food service locations.
- Stainless Steel Faucet Shaft - Integral to the tank virtually eliminates leaks and breakage.
- Wilbur Curtis is the preferred beverage equipment provider of restaurants, hotels and other commercial food service establishments. Its products are designed to meet the durability and performance needs of food service professionals. Keep your best brews fresh and ready to serve for hours with this tea dispenser.
An espresso machine brews coffee by forcing pressurized water near boiling point through a "puck" of ground coffee and a filter in order to produce a thick, concentrated coffee called espresso. The first machine for making espresso was built and patented in 1884 by Angelo Moriondo of Turin, Italy.
The usual price range for an espresso machine is between $14.99 to $9365.00.
If you want to know about commercial espresso machines/coffee makers in general, please go to our Commercial Espresso Machines/Coffee Makers: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Sorry! I'm working on a review for this product right now. Please check back shortly!
Meanwhile, you can see the data I gathered from the internet on this page so far. Or, you can talk to me by clicking on the bird icon and ask about this product.