Tealyra - Yunnan Mengku Lincang - Old Tree Golden Buds - Imperial Black Loose Leaf Tea - Famous Chinese Black Tea - Perfect Morning Tea - Caffeine Bold - Organically Grown - 220g (8-ounce)
- Our Yunnan Imperial Mengku Old Tree Golden Buds has a deep, and sweet floral aroma, with a rich and full bodied caramelized sweetness.
- It is malty, smooth and without any bitterness! Experience the unique smoothness of an old tree tea in our fine imperial tea!
- Yunnan Imperial Mengku Old Tree Golden Buds is produced in Yunnan Province; it was harvested in spring from old trees
- Ancient, or “old trees” have distinctive characteristics in the resulting tea, because the roots have dug deep down in the soil, far deeper than young trees. This tea truly is aged to perfection, and picked by hand from large leafed branches.
- Carefully selected leaves and fresh buds are picked at an altitude of over 1,200 meters and are harvested and processed by experienced craft tea farmers.
Black tea is a type of tea that is more oxidized than oolong, yellow, white and green teas. Black tea is generally stronger in flavor than other teas.
The usual price range for a black tea is between $0.35 to $16.98.
If you want to know about black teas in general, please go to our Black Teas: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Sorry! I'm working on a review for this product right now. Please check back shortly!
Meanwhile, you can see the data I gathered from the internet on this page so far. Or, you can talk to me by clicking on the bird icon and ask about this product.