TACKLIFE TG01 Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 150 PSI 4 Settings with Backlight LCD Display and Non-Slip Grip Tire Gauge for Cars and Motorcycles
- ▲FAST RESPONSE & HIGH ACCURACY - The nozzle forms a seal with the stem on schrader valve quickly; Digital tire gauge delivers faster and more accurate readings, helping you maintain consistency and correctness of four car tires' pressure, reducing tire wear and extending tire life
- ▲LARGE MEASUREMENT RANGE - 4 setting ranges: 0-150PSI / 0-10Bar / 0-10Kgf /cm2 or 0-1000KPA; just press the orange "ON / UNIT / OFF" button to open the device and select desired range. Widely used for cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, etc
- ▲BACKLIT LCD DISPLAY - Digital LCD screen with bright blue backlit shows precise tire pressure value instantly and clearly. The LED light at the head of nozzle supports an easy connection with the stem. Allow you to check tire pressure anytime and anywhere, even in the dark
- ▲ USER-FRIENDLY & HANDY - Lightweight and ergonomic fit nicely in your palm, suitable for both men and women; Soft and non-slip surface gives you sure grip and less fatigue while operating. Compact design for easy store and find
- ▲BATTERIES INCLUDED & AUTO-OFF - This pressure gage comes with a pre-installed battery, can be used immediately out of the box; It will automatically turn off after 30 seconds, helping to save battery power. Lifetime technical support ensures you to purchase with confidence
The usual price range for a tire repair tool is between $5.80 to $243.00.
If you want to know about tire repair tools in general, please go to our Tire Repair Tools: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
It depends on what you are looking for. Let's go over the reasons why buying this analog tire pressure gauge now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. The price might go up, so buy now if you need this!
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. This product became unavailable to purchase, so it's hard to tell. However, the last price change observed between December 19, 2019 and January 3, 2020 was a 0.20% price increase. Since this product is currently unavailable, you might want to check out the list of similar products I gathered in the similar products section!
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this analog tire pressure gauge was $9.99, and the lowest price point was $8.39. The current price isn't close to either the highest or the lowest price point, so it's a fairly reasonable time to make this purchase.
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. This product is currently unavailable so I can't really endorse its availability, sadly. If you plan to repeatly purchase this item, I would suggest looking for a similar product or a seller who has this product with better availability! In addition, I've seen a small amount of price movement with this product. From what I've seen, the price is likely to move up or down by an average of 2.61% at a time.
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? I know it's currently unavailable, but if this becomes available a week later, based on past price points, I expect the price to be $9.75 a week from now. It might be best to purchase as soon as possible before the price becomes too high.Check Current Price on Amazon
2. Make sure TACKLIFE is a brand you can trust
TACKLIFE doesn't attract too many people on Amazon among other analog tire pressure gauge brands. I couldn't find any YouTube videos, Reddit posts, or news articles that directly mention this product, but this can be just me not looking hard enough. Will update this when I have more info!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
3. Manufacturer has generally positive reviews on their other products
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. The manufacturer of this product, TACKLIFE, has generally positive reviews on the internet. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, and if you like this product, I'd go with this product!
4. There are other options you might want to check out
I found 8 brands that have similar products like this one: TireTech On, Accu-Gage, KSaAuto, Yuanshikj, MILTON, TireMinder, KKmoon, and AUPER. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you might want to look at a similar product from MILTON. If you're looking for a analog tire pressure gauge with best reviews, a product from TireMinder gets the best score on the internet. If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from MILTON I linked below is a better option. I linked all the similar products in the similar products section so please check them out! Or you can check other similar products on Amazon, too.See Similar Products on Amazon
5. This analog tire pressure gauge has debatable reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This analog tire pressure gauge has debatablereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this analog tire pressure gauge more a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!