Swing Trading for Dummies
- Take advantage of price swings in strongly trending securities and pump up your portfolio! Want to know the strategies of successful swing trading? This friendly guide covers the ins and outs of this risky but profitable investing approach, explaining all the basics in plain English. You'll see how to use the two investment approaches - technical and fundamental analysis - to indentify promising securities in strongly trending markets.
- In addition, this guide covers how to calculate investment returns and, most important, how to manage your portfolio's risk. Learn from a highly experienced trader, analyst, and portfolio manager - the author shares his insider knowledge Understand often overlooked topics such as money management, journal keeping, and strategy planning - key areas that will largely determine your success
- Focus on the fundamentals - often overlooked by swing traders, fundamental analysis can increase your chance of success Determine your entry and exit points with technical analysis - read charts, apply indicators, and compare markets Evaluate companies with fundamental analysis - grasp the basics of financial statements and the criteria to screen for undervalued or overvalued stocks Develop and implement your trading plan - outline what you trade and how often, decide your risk tolerance, and
- calculate your performance Open the book and find: The differences among swing trading, day trading, and buy-and-hold investing The pros and cons of technical and fundamental analysis A step-by-step anatomy of a trade A wealth of charts and screenshots Real-world examples of swing trading successes The 10 deadly sins of swing trading - avoid at all costs! Sample trading plans Useful resources for navigating data
The usual price range for an introduction to investing book is between $7.95 to $359.62.
If you want to know about introduction to investing books in general, please go to our Introduction To Investing Books: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Yes! I recommend this introduction to investing based on manufacturer ratings. Let's go over the reasons why buying this introduction to investing now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. Manufacturer has very positive reviews on all their products!
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. As you see in my manufacturer report below, For Dummies (Bassal, Omar) has very positive reviews for their products. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, this is likely a safe bet.
2. This introduction to investing has positive reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This introduction to investing has positivereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this introduction to investing more a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
3. Take a look at its price history
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. The price of this product has not changed recently, which means that it has steady and healthy supply!
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this introduction to investing was $73.59, and the lowest price point was $2.99. The current price is greater than it has ever been. If the best price is what you're looking for, this could be potentially be a bad time to purchase.
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. I haven't seen this product being unavailable since I started reviewing this product. So as far as the availability goes, this product is solid. If you plan to make a repeat purchase of this kind of item, this is your product! In addition, I've seen a small amount of price movement with this product. From what I've seen, the price is likely to move up or down by an average of 6.64% at a time.
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? Based on past price points, I expect the price to be $60.67 a week from now. It might be best to wait for a future price drop, but if this product checks all the boxes for you, don't wait to optimize for small gain.Check Current Price on Amazon
4. Make sure Bassal, Omar is a brand you can trust
Bassal, Omar doesn't attract too many people on Amazon among other introduction to investing brands. I couldn't find any YouTube videos, Reddit posts, or news articles that directly mention this product, but this can be just me not looking hard enough. Will update this when I have more info!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
5. There are other options you might want to check out
I found 6 brands that have similar products like this one: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, W W Norton Company, Robert T Kiyosaki, Wiley, J. Ross Publishing, and McGraw-Hill Education. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you might want to look at a similar product from CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. If you're looking for a introduction to investing with best reviews, a product from CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform gets the best score on the internet. If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from Robert T Kiyosaki I linked below is a better option. I linked all the similar products in the similar products section so please check them out! Or you can check other similar products on Amazon, too.See Similar Products on Amazon
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!