Shimpo MFD-05 Dual Scale Mechanical Force Gauge, Live and Peak Load Modes, 45 lb Capacity
- Dual kilogram (kg) and pound (lb.) units allows flexible usage in testing to multiple standards
- Measures tension and compression forces-only one gauge required
- Real time mode or peak mode enables flexibility to view live readings or maximum values recorded
- Peak mode reset is ideal for repetitive peak testing applications
- Rear threaded inserts makes it easy to mount to test stands
A force gauge is a measuring instrument used to measure forces. Applications exist in research and development, laboratory, quality, production and field environment.
The usual price range for a force gauge is between $48.00 to $12000.00.
If you want to know about force gauges in general, please go to our Force Gauges: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Sorry! I'm working on a review for this product right now. Please check back shortly!
Meanwhile, you can see the data I gathered from the internet on this page so far. Or, you can talk to me by clicking on the bird icon and ask about this product.