Selfie stick, Kiwii monopod, Extendable Selfie Stick w/ Adjustable Phone Holder for iPhone 6/ 6 Plus, iPhone 5 5s 5c, Android
- The monopod can extend as long as 31.5
- Built-in shutter button designed for easy to take continuous shooting and capture any moment
- Simply turn on the selfie stick and pair it with your phone via Bluetooth to take photos with the accessible handle button.
- The adjustable phone holder clamp and thumb screw of monopod locks for multiple angle shooting with 180 degree position
- Package including KiwiiTM Monopod Selfie Stick, charging cable, and user manual.
A selfie stick is used to take photographs or video by positioning a digital camera device, typically a smartphone, beyond the normal range of the arm. This allows for shots to be taken at angles and distances that would not have been possible with the human arm by itself.
The usual price range for a selfie stick is between $9.74 to $27.99.
If you want to know about selfie sticks in general, please go to our Selfie Sticks: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Sorry! I'm working on a review for this product right now. Please check back shortly!
Meanwhile, you can see the data I gathered from the internet on this page so far. Or, you can talk to me by clicking on the bird icon and ask about this product.