Sage and Braker Mercantile Gun Cleaning Kits, .22 cal, .223 cal, 5.56mm
- SUPERIOR INNOVATION // While other bore snakes are made of cheap materials, fewer bristles weakly woven into the rope, sloppy stitching, thin pull cords that do not pass through your gun’s bore correctly or worst of all, brake and damage your bore, but NOT with Sage & Braker. Our bore cleaning kits are made with the highest quality materials, use a full bronze brush for superior cleaning, offer a detachable buffing rope and properly fit each caliber and gauge to ensure the best clean.
- TIME SAVER // 15 SECONDS...That’s all it takes to clean your bore with Sage & Braker’s gun cleaning kit. Let’s be honest, we all love shooting our firearms, but cleaning them can be a hassle. Just a couple sprays of our CLP and a mighty pull of one of our bore cleaning kits and your firearm is ready to go for your next time out! Get a deeper clean in a fraction of the time.
- A BETTER CLEAN // You like the ease of a bore snake but the cleaning power of the traditional rod and brush, right? We give you the best of both worlds with our bore cleaning kit. Unlike the competition’s product that adds a few bronze bristles to their cleaning rope, our kit gives you a full bronze brush and a fully detachable, longer buffing rope that gives you a deeper, faster clean.
- WHAT WE STAND FOR // Sage & Braker was born out of a need to create the finest gun cleaning supplies on the market as well as give back to the hunting, firearms and outdoor community. We are a Life Member with Backcountry Hunters & Anglers and work with various other conservation groups to protect the legacy of our lands for generations to come.
- PRESERVING YOUR LEGACY // Your firearms are an investment, a tool, memories passed down through the generations and your legacy. We know as much as you the importance of protecting such legacies from rust, corrosion and performance failures caused by a dirty gun. To do so requires the best products the market. Sage & Braker is your answer. We are your headquarters to help care for your firearm’s legacy. We cut no corners in our products and we will cut no corners in our support to you.
The usual price range for a gun cleaning kit is between $2.77 to $62.99.
If you want to know about gun cleaning kits in general, please go to our Gun Cleaning Kits: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Yes! I recommend this gun cleaning kit based on price trends. Let's go over the reasons why buying this gun cleaning kit now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. The current price is the lowest price and has never changed since we started reviewing this product!
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. The price of this product has not changed from May 2, 2020 to May 21, 2020, which means that it has steady and healthy supply!
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this gun cleaning kit was $25.00, and the lowest price point was $24.95. There has only been a -0.20% difference in the highest and lowest price point. This means that this product has reliable supply and/or does not gouge its price. A very good sign! The current price is lower than it has ever been. This is definitely the best time to purchase!
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. I haven't seen this product being unavailable since I started reviewing this product. So as far as the availability goes, this product is solid. If you plan to make a repeat purchase of this kind of item, this is your product! Based on past behavior, we don't expect the price to shift. The price could still change, but don't get your hopes up!
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? Based on past price points, I expect the price to be $25.00 a week from now. It might be best to purchase as soon as possible before the price becomes too high.Check Current Price on Amazon
2. Make sure Sage and Braker Mercantile is a brand you can trust
Sage and Braker Mercantile doesn't attract too many people on Amazon among other gun cleaning kit brands. I couldn't find any YouTube videos, Reddit posts, or news articles that directly mention this product, but this can be just me not looking hard enough. Will update this when I have more info!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
3. Manufacturer has generally positive reviews on their other products
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. The manufacturer of this product, Sage and Braker Mercantile, has generally positive reviews on the internet. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, and if you like this product, I'd go with this product!
4. There are other options you might want to check out
I found 8 brands that have similar products like this one: Grizzly Gun Care, the same brand as this product, BOOSTEADY, Ironclad, Allen Company, Bastex, Outers, and HOPPE'S. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you might want to look at a similar product from HOPPE'S. If you're looking for a gun cleaning kit with best reviews, a product from Grizzly Gun Care gets the best score on the internet. If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from Bastex I linked below is a better option. I linked all the similar products in the similar products section so please check them out! Or you can check other similar products on Amazon, too.See Similar Products on Amazon
5. This gun cleaning kit has debatable reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This gun cleaning kit has debatablereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this gun cleaning kit more a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!