Renewable Toner Compatible HP 90A Toner Cartridge
• Quantity: 2
• Color: black
• High Yield: 10k pages based on 5% coverage. Please Note: actual yield may vary depending upon the amount of print on the page and other factors.
• Compatible Printers: the RT Compatible HP CE390A is designed for HP LaserJet Enterprise M601, M601n, M601dn; M602, M602n, M602dn, M602x; M603, M603n, M603dn, M603xh; M4555h, M4555fskm, M4555f MFP printers.
The Renewable Toner Advantage
• Higher print quality. The RT Compatible HP 90A Toner Cartridge is ISO 9001 and 14001 certified and tested to ensure superior performance.
• Peace of Mind. You don't need to worry about smudges, leaks, or defects. We offer a lifetime warranty and will replace any cartridge free of charge.
• Superior Support. We know printing is important - that's why we have a U.S. based customer support team. We are customer obsessed! It makes our day to make you smile. Contact us with any technical or product issues and we will be happy to assist you.
• Earth Friendly. We promote a cleaner, greener future. Contact us today about our recycling program.
• A common error is the "non-genuine" message. If this occurs with your RT Compatible HP CE390A Toner Cartridge, press OK or Continue continuously to dismiss the message. Your printer will resume your print job.
• Despite the extreme care we take in packaging, sometimes items are damaged during shipping and this can affect print quality. In this case, we immediately send a replacement free of charge. If you order more than one cartridge, please test them all.
I have been purchasing this product for the last year and I am very satisfied.
What a great toner, at a very nice price.
I have been purchased for about a year for the company, it has good quality and competitive price.
Renewable Toner has excellent quality products!
The product does not work.
It did not meet 5,000 pages of printing, let alone the advertised 10,000.
The cartridge worked fine for about a month and then started leaving a gray background on every page that I printed.
The ink comes out with blotches and you have to clean the machine and let it reprint a bunch of times just to get rid of most of the blotches.
I used for about a week and replaced the toner as the toner was very light and flaking off of the page.