RT Compatible HP CC364A Toner Cartridge
• Quantity: 1
• Color: black
• Page Yield: 10k pages based on 5% coverage. For high volume printing, try the RT compatible HP 80X with 6,900 page yield. Please Note: actual yield may vary depending upon the amount of print on the page and other factors.
• Compatible Printers: the RT Compatible HP CC364A Toner Cartridge is designed for HP LaserJet P4014, P4014n, P4014dn, P4015, P4015n, P4015dn, P4015tn, P4015x, P4515n, P4515tn, P4515x printers.
The Renewable Toner Advantage
• Higher print quality. The RT Compatible HP CC364A Toner Cartridge is ISO 9001 and 14001 certified and tested to ensure superior performance.
• Peace of Mind. You don't need to worry about smudges, leaks, or defects. We offer a lifetime warranty and will replace any cartridge free of charge.
• Superior Support. We know printing is important - that's why we have a U.S. based customer support team. We are customer obsessed! It makes our day to make you smile. Contact us with any technical or product issues and we will be happy to assist you.
• Earth Friendly. We promote a cleaner, greener future. We make it easy to recycle - contact us today about our recycling program.
• One of the most common errors is the "non-genuine" message. If this occurs with your RT Compatible HP 64A Toner Cartridge, press OK or Continue continuously to dismiss the message. Your printer will resume your print job.
• If an item arrives damaged: despite the extreme care we take in packaging, sometimes items are damaged during shipping. In this case, we immediately send a new RT Compatible HP 64A toner cartridge free of charge. If you order more than one cartridge, please test them all.
These are a great price and the quality is excellent!
Purchased the toner and installed it in our $1,000.00 HP printer.
Yes, we will continue to purchase from them, and already have for all of our HP and Brother printers and MFC's.
I love Renewable Toner, very economical and it works great.
We purchase this one all the time and amazon prices are great!
Placed the toner in my printer after having pulled out the 2 pull tabs and it jams my printer every time.
Then I come to learn that the cartridge was only returnable 30 days after I bought it.
So much for buying this product in advance, now I'm out $60 and have no toner to show for it.
Works pretty well for printing on standard 20lb paper, but will sometimes produce streaky printing when printing multiple pages at a time, even though it should have plenty of life left, Removing the cartridge and gently rotating and shaking seems to correct this.
Biggest complaint is that it will not print effectively on envelopes or any thicker stock - if the printing isn't completely smeared as it comes out, it will come off with the gentle rub of a finger.