Check printing made easy with RT MICR Toner
RT Compatible HP 26A / HP CF226A MICR Cartridge
• Quantity: 1
• Magnetic ink for printing business and personal checks
• Yield: 3k pages based on 5% coverage; prints 9k checks at 3 per page.
• Printers: the RT Compatible HP 26A CF226A MICR Cartridge is designed for HP LaserJet Pro M402n M402dn M402dne M402dw M426fdn M426fdw printers.
The Renewable Toner Advantage
• Higher print quality. The RT Compatible HP 26A MICR Toner Cartridge is ISO 9001 and 14001 certified and tested to ensure superior performance.
• Peace of Mind. You don’t need to worry about smudges, leaks, or defects. We offer a lifetime warranty and will replace any micro cartridge free of charge.
• Superior Support. We know printing is important - that’s why we have a U.S. based customer support team. We are customer obsessed! It makes our day to make you smile. Contact us with any technical or product issues and we will be happy to assist you.
• Earth Friendly. We promote a cleaner, greener future. Contact us today about our recycling program.
• A common error is the “non-genuine” message. If this occurs with the RT Compatible HP CF226A MICR Cartridge, press OK or Continue continuously to dismiss the message. The printer will resume your print job.
• Despite the extreme care we take in packaging, sometimes items are damaged during shipping and this can affect print quality. In this case, we immediately send an RT Compatible HP 26A MICR Toner cartridge free of charge. If you order more than one cartridge, please test them all.
This MICR Toner Cartridge has worked great for us so far.
The renewable toner cartridges are an affordable way to print MICR checks.
I'd recommend the toner to anyone looking for an affordable way to print MICR.
OEM ones usually cost much more but these have always worked fine for us.I definitely recommend Renewable Toner both for regular toner cartridges as well as for special use ones such as MICR cartridges.
This MICR toner prints checks beautifully and has been very reliable for me.
I am 0 for 2.
Both of these units I ordered have been defective.
The first one had a big hole and dumped toner everywhere.
The second one is smudging badly on the right side.
Would not buy again.