- 7th Gen Intel Core I7-7700 processor Powerful quad-core processing performance.
- 16GB system memory for advanced multitasking Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 2TB hard drive for ample file storage space Holds a significant collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movies. 7200 rpm spindle speed enables rapid read/write times for handling large files and complex applications.
- Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer Supports SD, SDHC and SDXC memory card formats.
- Windows 10 Operating systems,2 USB 3.0 ports maximize the latest high-speed devices Also includes 4 USB 2.0 ports to connect more accessories and peripherals.Next-generation wireless connectivity Connects to your network or hotspots on all current Wi-Fi standards. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for speed nearly 3x faster than Wireless-N. Gigabit LAN port also plugs into wired networks. Bluetooth 4.0 interface syncs with compatible devices
The usual price range for a tower computer is between $74.27 to $1499.11.
If you want to know about tower computers in general, please go to our Tower Computers: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
It depends on what you are looking for. Let's go over the reasons why buying this tower computer now is good, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. Take a look at its price history
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in three parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and some price prediction I made, just in case if you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. The price of this product has not changed from May 3, 2020 to May 19, 2020, which means that it has steady and healthy supply!
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this tower computer was $1436.58, and the lowest price point was $668.99. The current price is greater than it has ever been. If the best price is what you're looking for, this could be potentially be a bad time to purchase.
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. I never saw this product being unavailable since I started reviewing this product. So as far as the availability goes, this product is solid. If you plan to make a repeat purchase of this kind of item, this is your product! In addition, the price tends to stay more or less the same. Not a lot of price movement is expected, but the price could still move in either direction by a smidge.
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? Based on past price points, I expect the price to be much lower a week from now. It might be best to wait for a future price drop, but if this product checks all the boxes for you, don't wait to optimize for small gain.
2. Make sure HP is a brand you can trust
HP is a fairly popular brand among other tower computer brands. But I couldn't find any YouTube videos, Reddit posts, or news articles that directly mention this product, but this can be just me not looking hard enough. Will update this when I have more info!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
3. Manufacturer has generally positive reviews on their other products
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing, or has some defect in the product? Whatever you buy online, this is a likely chance. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). But still, you want to make sure if the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. The manufacturer of this product, hp, has generally positive reviews on the internet. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, and if you like this product, I'd go with this product!
4. There are other options you might want to check out
I found 2 brands that have similar products like this one: Dell and Intel. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you might want to look at a similar product from Dell.If you're looking for a tower computer with best reviews, a product from Dell gets the best score on the internet.If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from Intel I linked below is a better option.I linked all the similar products down below so please check them out!
5. This tower computer has debatable reviews on the internet
Some people have good experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item, they have to go through the whole process of returning them. The point is, people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, so don't read too much into one good or bad review. With that said, reading multiple reviews can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This tower computer has debatablereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this tower computer more a week later.I summarized what fans and haters say about this product below, so don't forget to read those to paint the whole picture!
Additionally, these cards below are what I gathered on the internet. You can educate yourself about the product or even verify my research if you have doubts! You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading! I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!