Own the Wave 10' Coiled SUP Leash & Waterproof Phone Bag - Black
- AMAZING COMFORT - With a super comfortable padded Neoprene cuff you will forget you are wearing it - and it features a handy hidden key pocket. PROVEN - with over 300 Five Star reviews please check the reviews to see for yourself. NO LEASH DRAG - The coiling eliminates leash drag totally (so no risk of snagging submerged objects) and keeps your leash up on the back of your board and out of the water. NEW to SUP? No problem – every purchase gets emailed instructions on how to fit this leash.
- FULLY GUARANTEED FOR 1 YEAR - Grab yourself the BEST QUALITY Coiled SUP leash you can find! Own the Wave use the best quality materials & then deliver you a leash that will surely last longer than usual. It's made from heavy duty materials, with a light weight max strength 7.2mm cord, Double Stainless Steel Swivels for safety, a state-of-the-art triple wrap rail saver and precision molded fittings. The coiled leash happily absorbs wave impact, easily stretching up to 5 times the coiled length.
- AFTER SALES SERVICE – Every customer is emailed to check everything has arrived in perfect condition and is provided an Amazon email link to the business owner - in case of any issues or questions. You can also ALWAYS reach us by selecting the highlighted 'Surf and Snow Warehouse' on ANY of our products (where is says 'sold by') - and then using the 'Have a question for Surf and Snow Warehouse' feature. We aim to answer all customer emails within 12 hours (even on weekends).
- INCLUDED WITH THE LEASH IS OWN THE WAVE's WATERPROOF WAIST CARRY (available in our store) - designed to solve the problem of what do you do with your keys, wallet and phone when you get to the water. It combines an IXP8 sealable waterproof case - with an easily adjustable waist belt (that can also be used as a shoulder strap) and even includes an adjustable lanyard - so the Waist Carry can be worn around your waist, your shoulders or your neck - you choose!
- THANK YOU for looking at a product from our store - we are a small family business that ONLY sells what we know and love - water sports gear. We know our products, use our products, and stand behind them 100%. We are known for the great product support, advice and after sales service we provide (please just check our feedback) - so if you have ANY questions about any of our products please just ask.
The usual price range for a surf board leash is between $7.95 to $24.99.
If you want to know about surf board leashes in general, please go to our Surf Board Leashes: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Yes! I recommend this surf board leashe based on manufacturer ratings. Let's go over the reasons why buying this surf board leashe now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. Manufacturer has very positive reviews on all their products!
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. As you see in my manufacturer report below, Own the Wave has very positive reviews for their products. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, this is likely a safe bet.
2. This surf board leashe has positive reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This surf board leashe has positivereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this surf board leashe more a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
3. The price might go up, so buy now if you need this!
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. This product became unavailable to purchase, so it's hard to tell. However, the last price change observed between November 11, 2017 and November 27, 2017 was a 11.13% price increase. Since this product is currently unavailable, you might want to check out the list of similar products I gathered in the similar products section!
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this surf board leashe was $19.97, and the lowest price point was $16.97. The current price is lower than it has ever been. This is definitely the best time to purchase!
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. This product is currently unavailable so I can't really endorse its availability, sadly. If you plan to repeatly purchase this item, I would suggest looking for a similar product or a seller who has this product with better availability! In addition, I've seen a small amount of price movement with this product. From what I've seen, the price is likely to move up or down by an average of 5.67% at a time.
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? I know it's currently unavailable, but if this becomes available a week later, based on past price points, I expect the price to be much higher a week from now. It might be best to purchase as soon as possible before the price becomes too high.Check Current Price on Amazon
4. Make sure Own the Wave is a brand you can trust
Own the Wave doesn't attract too many people on Amazon among other surf board leashe brands. I couldn't find any YouTube videos, Reddit posts, or news articles that directly mention this product, but this can be just me not looking hard enough. Will update this when I have more info!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
5. There are other options you might want to check out
I found 6 brands that have similar products like this one: BPS, Unigear, Santa Barbara Surfing, Ho Stevie!, SHARKBANZ, and the same brand as this product. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you might want to look at a similar product from Santa Barbara Surfing. If you're looking for a surf board leashe with best reviews, a product from Unigear gets the best score on the internet. If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from Unigear I linked below is a better option. I linked all the similar products in the similar products section so please check them out! Or you can check other similar products on Amazon, too.See Similar Products on Amazon
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!