OMCreate Battery Compatible with Dell XPS M1330, Dell Inspiron 13/1318, fits P/N PU556 NT349-12 Months Warranty [Li-ion 6-Cell]
- All products are CE-/FCC-/RoHS-Certified by reputable, qualified and accredited testing laboratories. Strict guidelines for compatibility.
- Built-in circuit protection. Automatic power cut off at high electric current, voltage or temperature ensures safety and extended battery life.
- High quality grade "A" cells. Charges quickly. Longer discharge time. Steady output and low power consumption. More than 300 times charge-discharge cycles.
- Operation time: 1.5 - 3 hours. Actual operation time varies depending on types of the device and the way it is used
- 12-months hassle-free warranty service. Please check if this battery is compatible with your computer before purchasing. Part numbers of compatible batteries and Computers are listed as following.
A laptop, often called a notebook, is a small, portable personal computer with a "clamshell" form factor, typically having a thin LCD or LED computer screen mounted on the inside of the upper lid of the clamshell and an alphanumeric keyboard on the inside of the lower lid. The clamshell is opened up to use the computer.
The usual price range for a laptop is between $17.89 to $94.99.
If you want to know about laptops in general, please go to our Laptops: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Sorry! I'm working on a review for this product right now. Please check back shortly!
Meanwhile, you can see the data I gathered from the internet on this page so far. Or, you can talk to me by clicking on the bird icon and ask about this product.