Milwaukee 2494-22 M12 Cordless Combination 3/8" Drill / Driver and 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Dual Power Tool Kit (2 Lithium Ion Batteries, Charger, and Bag Included)
- 3/8" DRILL / DRIVER (2407-20): This all-metal drill / driver combines the compact size of a 12 volt tool with Milwaukee’s highest standards for power. With speeds reaching 1,500 RPM and a 20 position clutch to adjust your torque up to 275 inch pounds, you’ll have more than enough power to drive fasteners and drill holes through a variety of residential and industrial projects
- 1/4" HEX IMPACT DRIVER (2462-20): A whopping 2,500 RPM and 1,000 Inch Pounds of torque define this beast of a 12 Volt tool. Handling of it is supported with the textured grip, which gives you improved control in slippery conditions. It also has an onboard LED lighting system for your driving subjects in dimmer areas, and a fuel gauge that lets you know how much work you can still do on a single charge
- 2 x 12 VOLT LITHIUM ION BATTERIES (48-11-2401): These 12V Lithium Ion batteries can power the M12 line of Milwaukee power tools. They come packed with RedLink intelligence, an innovation that allows communication between the battery and the tools they power. This communication prevents them from sending too much power into the tool and potentially overheating it. On top of that, their compact size gives you the greatest ease of control out of any other M12 li ion battery
- M12 BATTERY CHARGER (48-22-2424): This will take care of your M12 batteries without a problem. It has a battery charging status indicator that lets you know if a battery is charging, has charged, or requires maintenance. It even boasts a pass-through plug to conserve your outlet space
- CONTRACTOR BAG: Keep your tools, batteries, and chargers in this contractor’s bag. It has thick cross-x stitching keeping its handles in place, and its rugged fabric will keep whatever is stored in it protected
The usual price range for a power tool combo kit is between $35.99 to $529.00.
If you want to know about power tool combo kits in general, please go to our Power Tool Combo Kits: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Yes! I highly recommend this power tool combo kit based on its brand popularity and manufacturer ratings. Let's go over the reasons why buying this power tool combo kit now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. Milwaukee is a known power tool combo kit brand
Milwaukee is a fairly popular brand among other power tool combo kit brands. I found some YouTube videos that talk about this product, which means this is a widely known product/brand. I have attached the videos above and links in the additional research section down below, so don't forget to watch and read those!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
2. Manufacturer has very positive reviews on all their products!
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. As you see in my manufacturer report below, Milwaukee has very positive reviews for their products. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, this is likely a safe bet.
3. This power tool combo kit has positive reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This power tool combo kit has positivereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this power tool combo kit more a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
4. The price might go up, so buy now if you need this!
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. The price of this product has gone up, resulting in a 0.71% price increase.
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this power tool combo kit was $149.93, and the lowest price point was $99.00. The current price isn't close to either the highest or the lowest price point, so it's a fairly reasonable time to make this purchase.
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. I haven't seen this product being unavailable since I started reviewing this product. So as far as the availability goes, this product is solid. If you plan to make a repeat purchase of this kind of item, this is your product! In addition, the price tends to stay more or less the same. Not a lot of price movement is expected, but the price could still move in either direction by a smidge.
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? Based on past price points, I expect the price to be $143.10 a week from now. It might be best to purchase as soon as possible before the price becomes too high.Check Current Price on Amazon
5. There are other options you might want to check out
I found 2 brands that have similar products like this one: DEWALT and BOSCH. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you might want to look at a similar product from BOSCH. If you're looking for a power tool combo kit with best reviews, a product from DEWALT gets the best score on the internet. If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from BOSCH I linked below is a better option. I linked all the similar products in the similar products section so please check them out! Or you can check other similar products on Amazon, too.See Similar Products on Amazon
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!