Legris 0110 06 00 Brass Compression Tube Fitting, Nut, For 6 mm Tube OD x M10x1 Thread, 13 mm Hex Siz, 15 mm Length
- Nut for connecting to a tube
- Metric threaded connection
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Operating pressure rating range of 200 to 500 psi at a temperature range of -65 to +250 degrees F
- Meets RoHS standards adopted by the EU
The usual price range for a compression fitting nut is between $4.95 to $11.99.
If you want to know about compression fitting nuts in general, please go to our Compression Fitting Nuts: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Sorry! I'm working on a review for this product right now. Please check back shortly!
Meanwhile, you can see the data I gathered from the internet on this page so far. Or, you can talk to me by clicking on the bird icon and ask about this product.