KELODO Bluetooth Earbud S530 Plus Mini Wireless Earphone in Ear Small Headset with Mic Invisible V4.1 Earpiece Hands-Free Noise Canceling for Apple iPhone and Android Smartphones - Black
- ADVANCED DESIGN: improved and more comfortable shape and structure by collecting data of over 1000 users which is used to optimize the traditional mini-bluetooth-headset shape by shortening the goats, the length and the angle to the ear. This makes it more comfortable and safer to wear
- CONVENIENT: The Headphones are compatible to smartphones with the Micro-USB of all android smartphones. You can charge it with the specific cable when not in use. Right ear recommend. NOTE: ONLY 1 EARBUD INCLUDED, NOT A PAIR
- NEW TECHNOLOGY: With a new bluetooth-chip which strengthens and stabilizes the signal even in the distance. It can be used with 2 devices and connects automatically if it was the last interaction
- ALL IN ONE: The headset can be used by pressing the button, this allows you to be hands free of your phone. In contrast to earlier versions we increased the button sensibility by 50%
- BLUETOOTH V4.1: In-Ear-Headphones with noise reduction for better HD sound. Latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology; easy and fast pairing with smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth enabled music devices.Such as iPhone 4,5,6/6S,7/7S, plus,Samsung Galaxy Note 3,4,5,S5,S6,S7,edge, LG,Sony,Motorola, iPad air 2, iPod Nano, HTC, etc
The usual price range for an earbud/In-Ear headphone is between $7.99 to $40.00.
If you want to know about earbud/In-Ear headphones in general, please go to our Earbud/In-Ear Headphones: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
It depends on what you are looking for. Let's go over the reasons why buying this earbud/In-Ear headphone now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. This earbud/In-Ear headphone has okay reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This earbud/In-Ear headphone has moderatereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this earbud/In-Ear headphone more a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
2. The price might go up, so buy now if you need this!
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. This product became unavailable to purchase, so it's hard to tell. However, the last price change observed between January 8, 2018 and February 4, 2018 was a 0.00% price increase. Since this product is currently unavailable, you might want to check out the list of similar products I gathered in the similar products section!
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this earbud/In-Ear headphone was $10.99, and the lowest price point was $6.56. The current price is greater than it has ever been. If the best price is what you're looking for, this could be potentially be a bad time to purchase.
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. This product is currently unavailable so I can't really endorse its availability, sadly. If you plan to repeatly purchase this item, I would suggest looking for a similar product or a seller who has this product with better availability! In addition, I've seen a small amount of price movement with this product. From what I've seen, the price is likely to move up or down by an average of 5.62% at a time.
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? I know it's currently unavailable, but if this becomes available a week later, based on past price points, I expect the price to be much higher a week from now. It might be best to purchase as soon as possible before the price becomes too high.Check Current Price on Amazon
3. Make sure KELODO is a brand you can trust
KELODO is a fairly popular brand among other earbud/In-Ear headphone brands. But I couldn't find any YouTube videos, Reddit posts, or news articles that directly mention this product, but this can be just me not looking hard enough. Will update this when I have more info!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
4. Manufacturer has generally positive reviews on their other products
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. The manufacturer of this product, KELODO, has generally positive reviews on the internet. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, and if you like this product, I'd go with this product!
5. There are other options, but don't look further if you're looking for the cheapest product
I found 5 brands that have similar products like this one: Amerzam, DPKIKO, GBTIGER, i-SUPERSIM, and Topffy. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, then don't look further! this is your product! Among its alternatives, it's the cheapest!If you're looking for a earbud/In-Ear headphone with best reviews, a product from Topffy gets the best score on the internet. If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from DPKIKO I linked below is a better option. I linked all the similar products in the similar products section so please check them out! Or you can check other similar products on Amazon, too.See Similar Products on Amazon
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!