John Deere Original Equipment Fuel Filter #AM107314
- John Deere Original Equipment Fuel Filter - AM107314
- This fits John Deere Riding mower models: 325, 375, 500, F510, F525, GX70, GX75, RX63, RX73, RX75, RX95, R70, R72, R92, SX75, SX95, S80S82, S92, 66, 68, LTR,155, LT133, LT150, LT155, LT160, L100, L105, L107, SST15, SST16, SST18, STX30, STX38, STX46, 102,108, 111, 111H, 112L, 116, 116H, 130, 160, 165, 170, 175, 180, 185, 316 and 420.
- John Deere Combine models: 500, 9450, 9550, 9550SH, 9560, 9560SH, 9650, 9650CTS, 9660CTS and 9660STS. Tiller models: 820and 820A. Snow Blower models: TRS21, TRS21E, TRS22, TRS24, TRS26, TRS27, TRS32, TRX24, TRX26, 1032D, 320, 322, 524D, 724D, 826D and 828D.
- Pressure washer: 225G. Generator: 2243 Gator model: XUV 620i. Sabre: 1338GS, 1438GS, 1538G, 1538H, 1542G, 1542H, 1546G, 1638H, 1642G, 164H and 1646HS.
- This also fits various other models: MTD, Poulan, Scag, Craftsman, Snapper, Simplicity, Toro/Wheel Horse, Yard Machines, Yard Man, Bolens, Murray, Huskee, Homelite and Husqvarna. This is a genuine John Deere part. thanks for looking!
The usual price range for a gardening/lawn care is between $6.49 to $279.00.
If you want to know about gardening/lawn care in general, please go to our Gardening/Lawn Care: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Yes! I highly recommend this gardening/lawn care based on manufacturer ratings and comparison with its similar products. Let's go over the reasons why buying this gardening/lawn care now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. Manufacturer has very positive reviews on all their products!
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. As you see in my manufacturer report below, John Deere has very positive reviews for their products. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, this is likely a safe bet.
2. Sadly, this is your only option
I haven't looked into similar products of this item. Let me get back to you on this, please check back shortly! In the mean time, you can check similar products on Amazon.See Similar Products on Amazon
3. This gardening/lawn care has positive reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This gardening/lawn care has positivereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this gardening/lawn care more a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
4. Take a look at its price history
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. The price of this product has not changed recently, which means that it has steady and healthy supply!
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this gardening/lawn care was $6.71, and the lowest price point was $2.62. The current price is nearly the highest it has ever been. If the best price is what you're after, now isn't exactly a good time to buy this gardening/lawn care.
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. I haven't seen this product being unavailable since I started reviewing this product. So as far as the availability goes, this product is solid. If you plan to make a repeat purchase of this kind of item, this is your product! In addition, I've seen a small amount of price movement with this product. From what I've seen, the price is likely to move up or down by an average of 3.82% at a time.
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? Based on past price points, I expect the price to be $6.39 a week from now. It might be best to wait for a future price drop, but if this product checks all the boxes for you, don't wait to optimize for small gain.Check Current Price on Amazon
5. Make sure John Deere is a brand you can trust
John Deere doesn't attract too many people on Amazon among other gardening/lawn care brands. I couldn't find any YouTube videos, Reddit posts, or news articles that directly mention this product, but this can be just me not looking hard enough. Will update this when I have more info!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!