Go2Socks Compression Socks for Men Women Nurses Runners 20-30 mmHg Medical Stocking Athletic(Black Argyle, xl)
- 20-30 MMHG COMPRESSION SOCKS: Do you end your workday or workout with tired and fatigued legs? Our socks reduce swelling, circulatory issues, and numbness. They are also recommended in helping prevent varicose veins and shin splints. A compression socks developed to provide the highest level of protection style and comfort. Other socks do not compare to our Go2. NOTE: see size chart on the left side for the perfect fit.
- IMPROVE YOUR STEP: With extra cushion underfoot construction, our socks are the best compression socks for athletes, runners, nurses and doctors, pregnant women, travelers- anyone on their feet all day! The bottom of our feet carries the weight during the day, so treat them right with a comfy pair of Go2. This High-quality material prevents blistering and resists shrinkage while remaining naturally soft to the touch.
- EXPERIENCE THE BENEFITS: Increase and stimulates blood flow, reduces soreness. Swift and faster recovery from a hard marathon or a long flight. Provides significant relief for aching leg, calf, ankles, and feet. Firm compression and helpful support for old and new injuries. Upgrade potential for running, hiking, biking, you name it! Clinical effectiveness in managing edema and DVT. Unisex Compression stocking use to prevent cramping muscles. Stride confidently into you day.
- ENHANCE PERFORMANCE: Fast acting for blood circulation, Maximize energy while exercising or standing, traveling, and working, every day activity is enlightened by a wide range of benefits. Minimizes fluid retention and promotes muscle recovery. No more risk exposure. Boost your confidence!
- CHOOSE QUALITY: Our Go2 Socks have been manufactured with only the best fabrics, proven to stay firm after many uses with a perfect fit for everyone. 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex, Fabrics are blended to fight odor, bacteria, and moisture for maximum level of comfort. ‘Add to Cart’. Your new pair(s) of socks have a 100% Guarantee. Easy care instructions: Machine wash, tumble dry low. #SpiceUpYourSocksLife
The usual price range for a compression sock is between $2.50 to $32.84.
If you want to know about compression socks in general, please go to our Compression Socks: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
It depends on what you are looking for. Let's go over the reasons why buying this compression sock now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. This compression sock has okay reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This compression sock has moderatereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this compression sock more a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
2. The price might go up, so buy now if you need this!
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. The price of this product has not changed from May 16, 2020 to May 21, 2020, which means that it has steady and healthy supply!
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this compression sock was $19.99, and the lowest price point was $12.99. The current price isn't close to either the highest or the lowest price point, so it's a fairly reasonable time to make this purchase.
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. I haven't seen this product being unavailable since I started reviewing this product. So as far as the availability goes, this product is solid. If you plan to make a repeat purchase of this kind of item, this is your product! In addition, I've seen a small amount of price movement with this product. From what I've seen, the price is likely to move up or down by an average of 2.27% at a time.
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? Based on past price points, I expect the price to be $18.84 a week from now. It might be best to purchase as soon as possible before the price becomes too high.Check Current Price on Amazon
3. Make sure Go2Socks is a brand you can trust
Go2Socks is a fairly popular brand among other compression sock brands. But I couldn't find any YouTube videos, Reddit posts, or news articles that directly mention this product, but this can be just me not looking hard enough. Will update this when I have more info!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
4. Manufacturer has generally positive reviews on their other products
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. The manufacturer of this product, Go2Buy Online (Go2Socks), has generally positive reviews on the internet. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, and if you like this product, I'd go with this product!
5. There are other options you might want to check out
I found 7 brands that have similar products like this one: WANDERLUST, Vitalsox, Run Forever Sports, Charlie B & Co, Wanderlust, MDSOX, and BLITZU. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you might want to look at a similar product from Wanderlust. If you're looking for a compression sock with best reviews, a product from Charlie B & Co gets the best score on the internet. If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from WANDERLUST I linked below is a better option. I linked all the similar products in the similar products section so please check them out! Or you can check other similar products on Amazon, too.See Similar Products on Amazon
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!