For Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm / Watch3 45mm / Gear S3 Bands, TRUMiRR 22mm Silicone Rubber Watchband Stainless Steel Safety Clasp Strap Wristband for Fossil Men's Gen 4 Explorist HR / TicWatch Pro
- APPLICATION: Specially designed for Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm(SM-R800) / Galaxy Watch 3 45mm and Gear S3 Frontier/Classic (SM-R760/R770), also suitable for all 22mm lug watches, such as Fossil Men's Gen 4 Explorist HR/Gen 3 Q Explorist, TicWatch Pro/E2/S2, Gear 2 R380/Neo R381/Live R382, Huawei Watch GT/2 Classic, Moto 360 2 46mm Men, Asus ZenWatch 1 WI500Q/2 Men 1.63''WI501Q, Pebble Time/Steel/Classic, LG G Watch W100/R W110/Urbane W150, etc.
- SUPERB MATERIAL & UPGRADED CLASP: Made of premium silicone rubber with natural smell, soft, flexible, and comfortable to wear. Besides, the folding clasp has been upgraded to be "double locked" and fold over in a clear-cut way, firmly secure and durable. Never worry about breaking down or falling off.
- SIZE ADJUSTABLE & DIY TO RESIZE: Fit wrists 5.7''to 9.3''(145mm to 235mm), covering almost all wrist sizes of both men and women, especially for men with big wrists, no worry. DIY to adjust the band length, please kindly cut it gradually by using a scissor until it is right for your wrist. Any cutting issue, please kindly refer to our instrcution or customer service if neccessory.
- FIT FOR MANY OCCASIONS: This bracelet is high grade and skin-friendly, dressing up your watch from a single sporty look to a decent impression and giving a nice professional look on any occasion, no matter sports, casual, daily, party or business.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 x Watchband, 1 x Watch Tool, 4 x Spring Bar
A smartwatch is a wearable computer in the form of a wristwatch; modern smartwatches provide a local touchscreen interface for daily use, while an associated smartphone app provides for management and telemetry . While early models could perform basic tasks, such as calculations, digital time telling, translations, and game-playing, 2010s smartwatches have more general functionality closer to smartphones, including mobile apps, a mobile operating system and WiFi/Bluetooth connectivity.
The usual price range for a smartwatch is between $6.99 to $24.99.
If you want to know about smartwatch bands in general, please go to our Smartwatch Bands: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
It depends on what you are looking for. Let's go over the reasons why buying this smartwatch band now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. This smartwatch band has positive reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This smartwatch band has positivereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this smartwatch band more a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
2. Take a look at its price history
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. The price of this product has not changed from May 3, 2020 to May 20, 2020, which means that it has steady and healthy supply!
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this smartwatch band was $19.98, and the lowest price point was $8.99. The current price is greater than it has ever been. If the best price is what you're looking for, this could be potentially be a bad time to purchase.
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. I haven't seen this product being unavailable since I started reviewing this product. So as far as the availability goes, this product is solid. If you plan to make a repeat purchase of this kind of item, this is your product! In addition, this product also has a lot of volatility in price. It's likely there are multiple sellers with varying offers, or is subject to seasonal pricing. It also may indicate that it goes on sale often!
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? Based on past price points, I expect the price to be $14.67 a week from now. It might be best to wait for a future price drop, but if this product checks all the boxes for you, don't wait to optimize for small gain.Check Current Price on Amazon
3. Make sure TRUMiRR is a brand you can trust
TRUMiRR doesn't attract too many people on Amazon among other smartwatch band brands. I couldn't find any YouTube videos, Reddit posts, or news articles that directly mention this product, but this can be just me not looking hard enough. Will update this when I have more info!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
4. Manufacturer has generally positive reviews on their other products
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. The manufacturer of this product, TRUMiRR, has generally positive reviews on the internet. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, and if you like this product, I'd go with this product!
5. There are other options you might want to check out
I found 7 brands that have similar products like this one: Fullmosa, X4-Tech, MARGE PLUS, GEOTEL, KADES, Lwsengme, and MixcTech. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you might want to look at a similar product from Fullmosa. If you're looking for a smartwatch band with best reviews, a product from MixcTech gets the best score on the internet. If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from MARGE PLUS I linked below is a better option. I linked all the similar products in the similar products section so please check them out! Or you can check other similar products on Amazon, too.See Similar Products on Amazon
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!