Focus Foodservice FCMCS060 60-Cup, Stainless Steel Coffee Maker
- Integrated spigot with higher clearance accommodates larger mugs/cups
- Dual option non-drip spigot with locking feature and one-hand dispensing option
- Stainless steel body for greater durability and strength
- Press lever for ease and convenience. Pull lever for one-hand dispensing
- The drip tray pulls out for no-mess use and tucks away for compact storage
An espresso machine brews coffee by forcing pressurized water near boiling point through a "puck" of ground coffee and a filter in order to produce a thick, concentrated coffee called espresso. The first machine for making espresso was built and patented in 1884 by Angelo Moriondo of Turin, Italy.
The usual price range for an espresso machine is between $14.99 to $9365.00.
If you want to know about commercial espresso machines/coffee makers in general, please go to our Commercial Espresso Machines/Coffee Makers: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Sorry! I'm working on a review for this product right now. Please check back shortly!
Meanwhile, you can see the data I gathered from the internet on this page so far. Or, you can talk to me by clicking on the bird icon and ask about this product.