EGCG Green Tea Extract Capsules - Powerful Metabolism Booster for Weight Loss, Energy and Heart Health - Green Tea Pills are Natural Caffeine Pills with Antioxidants & Free Radical Scavengers - 500mg
- WEIGHT LOSS FOR WOMEN AND MEN - Green tea supplements are rich in catechins and caffeine which have been shown to assist with weight loss by enhancing thermogenesis: the process by which your body burns calories and produces heat. Helping target spots like, stubborn belly fat, quickly. Making them natural weight loss pills and a safe way to lose weight.
- ENERGY AND BRAIN FUNCTION - Shown to provide consistent all-day energy without the jitters associated with coffee. Caffeine and L-Theanine carries a synergistic effect to provide steady energy throughout the day without the "crash". Promoting normal levels of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain, and may help improve alertness, mood, reaction time and memory. L-Theanine crosses the blood brain barrier, helping decrease anxiety & oxidative stress and increase the activity of GABA.
- LIVER AND HEART HEALTH - Studies have shown green tea capsules to significantly decrease liver fat content, Cholesterol, inflammation and oxidative stress indicating of improved liver health. Studies have also shown they reduce high blood pressure and high blood fat levels - important risk factors factors among heart diseases.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT & FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER - Consumed by millions, green tea has been long respected as an overall health enhancing supplement. The polyphenol catechins and Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) in Green Tea Extract act as super antioxidants that have shown to hold strong anti-aging dietary properties: Fight cell damage, improve collagen, elasticity & skin health, aids growth of healthy cells, promote fat oxidation and immune and cardiovascular health.
- LAB TESTED FOR PURITY & POTENCY / MADE IN THE USA: Our fully capsules are manufactured to the highest standards in an approved, GMP compliant facility and then rigorously third-party lab tested for purity, potency and safety. NO ADDED artificial fat burners, appetite suppressant & non GMO ingredients. 120 Day Supply of 500mg EGCG per Capsule.
The usual price range for a green tea herbal supplement is between $0.06 to $25.00.
If you want to know about green tea herbal supplements in general, please go to our Green Tea Herbal Supplements: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Yes! I recommend this green tea herbal supplement based on manufacturer ratings. Let's go over the reasons why buying this green tea herbal supplement now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. Manufacturer has very positive reviews on all their products!
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. As you see in my manufacturer report below, Nature's Wellness Market (Natures Wellness) has very positive reviews for their products. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, this is likely a safe bet.
2. This green tea herbal supplement has positive reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This green tea herbal supplement has positivereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this green tea herbal supplement more a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
3. The price might go up, so buy now if you need this!
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. The price of this product has not changed recently, which means that it has steady and healthy supply!
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this green tea herbal supplement was $17.85, and the lowest price point was $16.00. The current price is greater than it has ever been. If the best price is what you're looking for, this could be potentially be a bad time to purchase.
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. I haven't seen this product being unavailable since I started reviewing this product. So as far as the availability goes, this product is solid. If you plan to make a repeat purchase of this kind of item, this is your product! In addition, the price tends to stay more or less the same. Not a lot of price movement is expected, but the price could still move in either direction by a smidge.
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? Based on past price points, I expect the price to be $18.01 a week from now. It might be best to purchase as soon as possible before the price becomes too high.Check Current Price on Amazon
4. Make sure Natures Wellness is a brand you can trust
Natures Wellness doesn't attract too many people on Amazon among other green tea herbal supplement brands. I couldn't find any YouTube videos, Reddit posts, or news articles that directly mention this product, but this can be just me not looking hard enough. Will update this when I have more info!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
5. There are other options you might want to check out
I found 10 brands that have similar products like this one: EBYSU, NaturoBeauty, Life Extension, Isagenix, 100 Naturals, Baetea, Purified Nutrition, Nobi Nutrition, Nature's Bounty, and Zhou Nutrition. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you might want to look at a similar product from Nature's Bounty. If you're looking for a green tea herbal supplement with best reviews, a product from Nobi Nutrition gets the best score on the internet. If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from Isagenix I linked below is a better option. I linked all the similar products in the similar products section so please check them out! Or you can check other similar products on Amazon, too.See Similar Products on Amazon
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!