Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi - The Smarter Wi-Fi Scanner with Rechargeable Battery & Amazing Software
- 【Go Paperless】Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi delivers smarter portable scanning that you can take and sync anywhere – no computer required.
- 【Easy Wireless Scanning】Doxie's rechargeable battery, included memory, integrated Wi-Fi, and included Mac, PC, iPhone, and iPad apps make it easy (and fun!) to go paperless. Simply insert your paper to scan full-color pages in just 8 seconds at up to 600 dpi. Scan up to 400 pages per charge, store up to 4,000 pages before needing to sync.
- 【Tiny and Battery Powered】Doxie is tiny – the size of a rolled up magazine – which makes it easy to tuck it in your bag or a drawer when you're done scanning. Whether you’re scanning at your desk or on the go, Doxie gives you instant access to your scans wherever you are.
- 【Amazing Software and OCR】Doxie's included Mac and PC apps let you sync scans via USB or Wi-Fi to your desktop to organize and create searchable multi-page PDFs with award-winning ABBYY OCR technology. Save scans to your desktop, local apps, or your favorite cloud services — like Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, and iCloud Drive. Or, sync scans to your iPhone or iPad with Doxie's iOS app to save and share your scans wherever you are.
- 【Satisfaction Guaranteed】Doxie Customer Care is always here to help you scan, organize, or just provide tips on the best ways to scan your paper. We guarantee you'll love your new Doxie as much as we loved building it, and back our products with a 1-year warranty and the best support in the scanner industry. Contact us anytime – email@example.com
The usual price range for a document scanner is between $40.65 to $2171.00.
If you want to know about document scanners in general, please go to our Document Scanners: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Yes! I highly recommend this document scanner based on its brand popularity and manufacturer ratings. Let's go over the reasons why buying this document scanner now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. Doxie is a known document scanner brand
Doxie is a fairly popular brand among other document scanner brands. I found some YouTube videos that talk about this product, which means this is a widely known product/brand. I have attached the videos above and links in the additional research section down below, so don't forget to watch and read those!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
2. Manufacturer has very positive reviews on all their products!
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. As you see in my manufacturer report below, Apparent (Doxie) has very positive reviews for their products. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, this is likely a safe bet.
3. This document scanner has very positive reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This document scanner has very positivereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that it's gonna stay the same a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
4. The price went up, so buy now before it goes up again!
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. The price of this product has gone up, resulting in a 7.08% price increase.
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this document scanner was $266.62, and the lowest price point was $149.00. The current price isn't close to either the highest or the lowest price point, so it's a fairly reasonable time to make this purchase.
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. I haven't seen this product being unavailable since I started reviewing this product. So as far as the availability goes, this product is solid. If you plan to make a repeat purchase of this kind of item, this is your product! In addition, I've seen a small amount of price movement with this product. From what I've seen, the price is likely to move up or down by an average of 2.27% at a time.
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? Based on past price points, I expect the price to be $232.61 a week from now. It might be best to wait for a future price drop, but if this product checks all the boxes for you, don't wait to optimize for small gain.Check Current Price on Amazon
5. There are other options, but don't look further if you're looking for a product with best reviews
I found 3 brands that have similar products like this one: Epson, Brother, and HP. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you might want to look at a similar product from Epson. If you're looking for a document scanner with best reviews, you're looking at that product! Within its category, it has received the highest customer satisfaction score. If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from Epson I linked below is a better option. I linked all the similar products in the similar products section so please check them out! Or you can check other similar products on Amazon, too.See Similar Products on Amazon
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!