Diva Stuff Lip Line Magic | Vertical Lip Line Repair Serum | Hyaluronic Acid, Papaya Enzymes, Vitamin E | Anti-Aging Serum to Plump Up Lips & Banish Lip Line Wrinkles
- THE ONLY LIP LINE TREATMENT YOU NEED: Our lip line treatment is formulated with powerful ingredients to help improve the appearance of fine lines around your lips and at the same time, hydrate and nourish to reveal smoother, softer lips. Enriched with nutrients like antioxidants, vitamin E, alpha hydroxy fruit acids, and hyaluronic acid, our lip wrinkle treatment tightens skin, repairs cell damage, fights free radicals, and moisturizes skin.
- REVERSE THE SIGNS OF SKIN AGING: Papaya enzymes are known to fill in the spaces that cause wrinkles and fine lines, making your lip lines less visible. Papaya contains the enzyme papain, which is known as a natural exfoliator and anti-aging ingredient. Studies have revealed that papain promotes collagen production and protects the elastic fibers of the skin.
- ANTIOXIDANT POWERHOUSE: Vitamin E is one of the most effective antioxidants, and has even earned the title of the beauty vitamin. Vitamin E is known to neutralize free radicals, improve skin's elasticity, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Keep your lips and the skin around your mouth looking fresh and youthful with our Vitamin E-infused anti-aging lip plumper.
- TOP ANTI-AGING INGREDIENTS: Apart from Vitamin E, our lip line serum is blended with hyaluronic acid, one of the most popular anti-aging ingredients. Hyaluronic Acid is naturally produced by the body, but may also be consumed through nutrition and skincare. It plays a vital role in maintaining skin firmness and elasticity, with its ability to retain moisture and hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water molecules.
- INCREASED COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: Our lip serum is also powered by hydrolyzed collagen - a form of collagen that’s highly prized for its anti-aging benefits. Hydrolyzed collagen is made of small amino acids that help form new collagen inside the body. We’ve harnessed the power of this substance to help strengthen loose, tired, and dehydrated skin around the mouth and keep the signs of aging at bay.
The usual price range for a lip plumping treatment is between $12.99 to $29.97.
If you want to know about lip plumping treatments in general, please go to our Lip Plumping Treatments: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
It depends on what you are looking for. Let's go over the reasons why buying this facial serum now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. The price might go up, so buy now if you need this!
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. The price of this product has not changed from March 8, 2020 to May 20, 2020, which means that it has steady and healthy supply!
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this facial serum was $15.99, and the lowest price point was $12.99. The current price isn't close to either the highest or the lowest price point, so it's a fairly reasonable time to make this purchase.
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. I haven't seen this product being unavailable since I started reviewing this product. So as far as the availability goes, this product is solid. If you plan to make a repeat purchase of this kind of item, this is your product! In addition, the price tends to stay more or less the same. Not a lot of price movement is expected, but the price could still move in either direction by a smidge.
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? Based on past price points, I expect the price to be $15.84 a week from now. It might be best to purchase as soon as possible before the price becomes too high.Check Current Price on Amazon
2. Make sure Diva Stuff is a brand you can trust
Diva Stuff doesn't attract too many people on Amazon among other facial serum brands. I couldn't find any YouTube videos, Reddit posts, or news articles that directly mention this product, but this can be just me not looking hard enough. Will update this when I have more info!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
3. Manufacturer has generally positive reviews on their other products
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. The manufacturer of this product, Diva Stuff, has generally positive reviews on the internet. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, and if you like this product, I'd go with this product!
4. There are other options you might want to check out
I found 6 brands that have similar products like this one: Lumivol, Kleem Organics, Oveena Skin Care, Derma Gieo, NAMSKARA, and Watts Beauty. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you might want to look at a similar product from Watts Beauty. If you're looking for a facial serum with best reviews, a product from Lumivol gets the best score on the internet. If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from NAMSKARA I linked below is a better option. I linked all the similar products in the similar products section so please check them out! Or you can check other similar products on Amazon, too.See Similar Products on Amazon
5. This facial serum has debatable reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This facial serum has debatablereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this facial serum more a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!