Climax Metal 2C-300-Z Two-Piece Clamping Collar, Zinc Plating, Steel, 3" Bore, 4-1/4" OD, 7/8" Width
- Two-piece clamping shaft collar for applications requiring a stronger holding power and higher axial load capacity than setscrew or one-piece clamping collars
- Effective on both hard and soft shafts
- Steel for weldability and rust resistance with zinc plating for better resistance to corrosion than black oxide steel
- Includes socket-head cap screws for securing the collar onto the shaft
- Operating temperatures range from -17 to 121 degrees C (0 to 250 degrees F)
The usual price range for a Clamp-On shaft collar is between $3.40 to $34.86.
If you want to know about Clamp-On shaft collars in general, please go to our Clamp-On Shaft Collars: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Sorry! I'm working on a review for this product right now. Please check back shortly!
Meanwhile, you can see the data I gathered from the internet on this page so far. Or, you can talk to me by clicking on the bird icon and ask about this product.