Aidonger Unisex Vintage Canvas Laptop Backpack School Bag Hiking Rucksack Daypacks
- Brand: Aidonger
Product Key Features:
- Made of high density cotton canvas and zips, robust, classic and fashion.
- Freely adjustable shoulder strap buckle, you can adjust it according to your height and comfort requirements.
- Scientific and reasonable pocket lining design make your goods lay in the bag systematically.
- There is a handle on the top of the bag, it can be used as a tote bag.
- It's a very good Canvas Backpack for working, traveling, school and daily using.
What you can put in this Canvas Backpack?
- You can put A4 books, 15'' laptop, clothing, ipad, glasses, wallet, keys, cell phone, umbrella, document and cigaret in the bag.
How to maintain the canvas bag?
- Wash it with clean water in ordinary temperature.
- DO NOT wash it with hot water and alkaline detergent.
- Hang to dry and store in ventilated place instead of sun exposure.
- Wash Separetely to avoid staining.
Warmly Notice: Since the size above is measured by hand, the size of the actual item you received could be slightly different from the size above. Meanwhile, please be reminded that due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness / contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item.
- 1 * Aidonger Canvas Backpack
- 1 * Aidonger Tag
- 1 * Aidonger non-woven Storage Bag
It is a great quality bag with lots of pockets.
It is small for my use.but i'll make it work.
For the cons it seems that the material of the bag soon sags so it tips over, no that's not such a big deal but still, the straps for the bag are set a little too close together so sometimes the bag will scratch at my neck.
I absolutely love all the pockets and how roomy it is!My only caveat is that the little adjuster for the straps is made of metal of some sort, and the corners are a little sharp.
So when I put on/take off the backpack, it will nick my skin off my arm/hand if I'm not too careful.Additionally, if I put in my laptop, which is pretty heavy, I can feel all the weight being placed on the back of my neck, and it is NOT comfortable when this happens.If you're thinking about getting this for school to carry around heavy laptops or textbooks, I would not recommend buying this for the reason stated above-- it does not distribute the weight well and will put a lot of pressure on the back of your neck/shoulders.I got many compliments on it otherwise :).
The low review isn't because it's not a sturdy backpack, but because of the ZIPPERS on the bag and the lack of customer service.
I bought the bag for a trip I recently took and within a day of using it, one of the zippers had already fallen off while I was wearing it.
During the trip 3 additional zippers fell off.I tried to contact the company about this issue and possibly get replacements but never received any feedback, which is unfortunate because aside from that it is a good bag.
Poor quality - my zipper just ripped off of the threads and the seam ripped open.
All just after the return window.