BlizeTec Multitool Pocket Knife Pliers: 15 Functional Tools with Shape Drop Point Serrated Edge Folding Knife, Multi Pliers, Can/Bottle Opener, Phillips Screwdriver, Bit Holder & 9 Utility Sets
- ✅THE ULTIMATE MULTITOOL KIT: BlizeTec multi purpose 15-in-1 tool is equipped with a sturdy pocket knife, smart pliers, can & bottle opener, and 9 combo utility sets (Universal bit driver included). You can count on this handy tool to manage your DIY projects, outdoor activities or any adhoc home improvement jobs. Compact in size and easy to carry around with a first class ultra durable nylon pouch.
- ✅COMPACT & LIGHT WEIGHT: This unique multitool pocket knife with pliers can fit perfectly into your palm. The tool can be easily carried around with a nylon pouch (included). Weights only 8.39oz oz. You can avoid the hassle of carrying a traditional heavy equipment tool set yet enjoying all the benefits of other multitools set & accessories offer.
- ✅EASY TO USE & MAINTENANCE FREE: BlizeTec multi pocket tool is hassle free, light and easy to use. The blade open length with the handle is 7.48 Inches. closed length is 4.3 Inches. The blade is 420 stainless steel material & built to withstand any corrossion. User can conveniently carry this handy tool with the nylon pouch attached to your belt.
- ✅HOME IMPROVEMENT MAKES EASY: BlizeTec specialty multipliers can come in handy for turning small project bolts and nuts and occasional adhoc stripping of nm cables or twisting soft, thin wires. (** Note: Cutting nm cables require nicking then snapping the nicked cable. The plier is not for use on twisting heavy gauge solid wire.**)
- ✅ULTRA DURABLE & BUILT TO LAST: The sleek looking handle is constructed with black aluminium coating. Championed by BlizeTec tool expert, this Worldclass pocket tool is carefully engineered for your daily usage. You can easily handle any DIY projects in less than 15-30 minutes with the help of the tool. Perfect for home owners and outdoor lovers who appreciate small yet handy tool. Best of all, the product is backed by BlizeTec uncompromised lifetime warranty.
The usual price range for a multitool is between $6.27 to $1778.21.
If you want to know about multitools in general, please go to our Multitools: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Yes! I highly recommend this multitool based on price trends and manufacturer ratings. Let's go over the reasons why buying this multitool now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. The current price is in its lowest range, best time to buy!
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. The price of this product has gone up, resulting in a 52.61% price increase.
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this multitool was $28.98, and the lowest price point was $18.98. The current price is lower than it has ever been. This is definitely the best time to purchase!
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. I haven't seen this product being unavailable since I started reviewing this product. So as far as the availability goes, this product is solid. If you plan to make a repeat purchase of this kind of item, this is your product! In addition, I've seen a healthy amount of price movement around this product. From what I've seen, the price is likely to move up or down by an average of 10.53% at a time.
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? Based on past price points, I expect the price to be $21.97 a week from now. It might be best to purchase as soon as possible before the price becomes too high.Check Current Price on Amazon
2. Manufacturer has very positive reviews on all their products!
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. As you see in my manufacturer report below, BlizeTec has very positive reviews for their products. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, this is likely a safe bet.
3. This multitool has positive reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This multitool has positivereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this multitool more a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
4. Make sure BlizeTec is a brand you can trust
BlizeTec is a fairly popular brand among other multitool brands. But I couldn't find any YouTube videos, Reddit posts, or news articles that directly mention this product, but this can be just me not looking hard enough. Will update this when I have more info!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
5. There are other options you might want to check out
I found 8 brands that have similar products like this one: EdgeWorks, True Utility, Coleman, Gerber, Victorinox, Kalogl, Klein Tools, and JDYYICZ. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you might want to look at a similar product from Coleman. If you're looking for a multitool with best reviews, a product from Victorinox gets the best score on the internet. If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from Kalogl I linked below is a better option. I linked all the similar products in the similar products section so please check them out! Or you can check other similar products on Amazon, too.See Similar Products on Amazon
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!