Belt4Run Running Activity Belt: Spacious, Lightweight, Waterproof Travel Fanny Pack with 2 Zippered Pockets, Adjustable to 42.5 Inch Waist in 4 Colors (Black)
- RUNNING ACCESSORY - The belt4Run belt for cellphone is a great running accessory for adventurers or for those who love to run and exercise. This Belt for cellphone is all you need when running, jogging, hiking, or doing outdoor or indoor activities hands-free as it fits almost any cell phone. It makes the ideal gift for the outdoors sports lover or traveler.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS - With the belt4run running activity belt is durable spandex-nylon fabric and is lightweight, breathable, and waterproof, so it is strong and made to last after repeated use. It comes with 2 long nylon zippers with metal pulls on the 2 spacious 8 inch long pockets that zip from the middle outward and expand over 4 inches wide.
- FLEXIBLE AND CONVENIENT - The belt4run running activity belt for cellphone has a built-in headphone jack hole for easy access. Use the pack for running, jogging, hiking, rock climbing, biking, camping, hang-gliding, gym, boating, traveling, shopping, and more. Its wide pockets are deep enough to hold larger smartphones (not tablets), money, wallet, credit cards, identification, keys, and more.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED - Every belt4run fanny pack belt for cellphone comes with a handy, sturdy LED flashlight to guide you in the dark whenever needed. It is able to fit in the pack’s pocket, and has bright light that illuminates the way with the added 2 AAA batteries. This running activity belt set is great for late night or early morning runners and joggers, sports enthusiasts, and worldwide travelers who like to have their important items with them while being able to use their hands freely.
- IDEAL GIFT - This belt for cellphone is a great gift for people who love running, jogging, hiking, rock climbing, biking, camping, hang-gliding, gym, boating, traveling, shopping, and more. This running activity belt set is great for late night or early morning runners and joggers, sports enthusiasts, and worldwide travelers who like to have their important items with them while being able to use their hands freely.
The usual price range for a running waist pack is between $7.75 to $36.00.
If you want to know about running waist packs in general, please go to our Running Waist Packs: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Yes! I highly recommend this running waist pack based on price trends and manufacturer ratings. Let's go over the reasons why buying this running waist pack now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. The current price is in its lowest range, best time to buy!
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. The price of this product has not changed from March 8, 2020 to June 17, 2020, which means that it has steady and healthy supply!
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this running waist pack was $15.97, and the lowest price point was $9.99. The current price is lower than it has ever been. This is definitely the best time to purchase!
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. I haven't seen this product being unavailable since I started reviewing this product. So as far as the availability goes, this product is solid. If you plan to make a repeat purchase of this kind of item, this is your product! In addition, I've seen a small amount of price movement with this product. From what I've seen, the price is likely to move up or down by an average of 3.99% at a time.
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? Based on past price points, I expect the price to be $16.60 a week from now. It might be best to purchase as soon as possible before the price becomes too high.Check Current Price on Amazon
2. Manufacturer has very positive reviews on all their products!
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. As you see in my manufacturer report below, Mila has very positive reviews for their products. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, this is likely a safe bet.
3. This running waist pack has positive reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This running waist pack has positivereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this running waist pack more a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
4. Make sure Mila is a brand you can trust
Mila doesn't attract too many people on Amazon among other running waist pack brands. I couldn't find any YouTube videos, Reddit posts, or news articles that directly mention this product, but this can be just me not looking hard enough. Will update this when I have more info!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
5. There are other options, but don't look further if you're looking for the cheapest product
I found 8 brands that have similar products like this one: Stashbandz, uFashion3C, Sport2People, LP, BOGZON, MILIDE, UBYMI, and ABETER. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, then don't look further! this is your product! Among its alternatives, it's the cheapest!If you're looking for a running waist pack with best reviews, a product from Sport2People gets the best score on the internet. If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from Sport2People I linked below is a better option. I linked all the similar products in the similar products section so please check them out! Or you can check other similar products on Amazon, too.See Similar Products on Amazon
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!