There Is No Need To Come Back To An Uncomfortable Car
When was the last time that you were blasted by heat when you opened your parked car? The seats burn you or your children's legs and you find the steering wheel is far too hot for you to drive safely.
SunRayShield Car Sunshade is guaranteed to keep your car cooler. It has a metallic reflective surface that reflects the heat from the sun and stops that heat from being absorbed inside your parked car.
SunRayShield Car Sunshade will help you to:
• Stop having 'untouchable' steering wheels.
• Stop getting burns from your seats.
• Stop experiencing heat blasts from opening your parked car door.
• Prevent premature fading and cracking of interior.
• Keep your car much cooler, no matter how long it is parked in the blazing sun.
• Shield the contents of your car from prying eyes.
This premium windshield sunshade is:
• Convenient and easy to use, pops open and installs in seconds.
• Easy to fold into it's neat, flat compact storage pouch. [10% of full size]
• Designed to snugly fit most larger car windshields. [31½" High]
• Made from top quality reflective and durable polyester (nylon), blocks up to 99% of damaging UV rays, and
• Backed by a full 1 Year Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
Protect yourself, your family and the investment in your car.
Scroll To The Top Of This Page And Add This Amazing Risk Free Car Sunshade To Your Cart Now!
I made the mistake of not measuring my windshield and ordered the medium when a large would have been perfect, but they are stiff and still work tucked under the visors.
Oh and did I mention I live in Central Florida where the sun seems to beam the hardest... Well, this sunshade has helped tremendously; I am able to get right in my car and touch the wheel without any discomfort.
It is simple to stick this in the winsdshield area and pull my visors down to hold it in place.
The size was right just not the fit.
Very good product and size is just fit .
The sunshade works except for its being too oversized for a Prius.
I ordered this one after reading some previous reviews complaining that the smaller size turned out to be too small.. Too large is better than too small, I guess.
Didn't fit my Prius.
A bit cumbersome to deal with.