ABN 4in 3-Jaw Gear Puller – Gear Removal Tool for Slide Gears, Pulley, and Flywheel
- [Durable 3 Jaw Puller Tool]: Use the ABN 4-Inch Small Gear Puller 3 Jaw Small Engine Flywheel Puller to remove most shift-fitted parts with ease; 3 prong gear puller evenly distributes pulling force to protect your gears
- [Damage-Free Removal]: Manual bearing puller removes slide gears, pulleys, bearings, bushings, and flywheels without causing damage to your application
- [Multi-Position Design]: Universal pulley puller tool has reversible jaws that switch from inside to outside grip in short or long reach lengths for maximum versatility; Reach measures in 4 lengths from 2.5-inches to 4-inches (63 to 101.6mm)
- [Built to Last]: Forged and hardened steel provide maximum strength and longevity to the gear puller sets; Slim puller jaws allow for easy gripping and access to tight spaces while the steel center bolt and acme-thread offer smooth operation
- [Works with your Existing Tools]: 5-inch (127mm) tall hex head screw fits any 15mm hand wrench, ratchet, or combination spanner for gear and bearing removal
The usual price range for a jaw puller is between $10.09 to $131.74.
If you want to know about jaw pullers in general, please go to our Jaw Pullers: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Yes! I highly recommend this jaw puller based on price trends and manufacturer ratings. Let's go over the reasons why buying this jaw puller now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. The current price is in its lowest range, best time to buy!
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. The price of this product has gone up, resulting in a 3.57% price increase.
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this jaw puller was $14.49, and the lowest price point was $12.49. The current price isn't close to either the highest or the lowest price point, so it's a fairly reasonable time to make this purchase.
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. I haven't seen this product being unavailable since I started reviewing this product. So as far as the availability goes, this product is solid. If you plan to make a repeat purchase of this kind of item, this is your product! In addition, the price tends to stay more or less the same. Not a lot of price movement is expected, but the price could still move in either direction by a smidge.
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? Based on past price points, I expect the price to be $13.91 a week from now. It might be best to purchase as soon as possible before the price becomes too high.Check Current Price on Amazon
2. Manufacturer has very positive reviews on all their products!
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. As you see in my manufacturer report below, ABN has very positive reviews for their products. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, this is likely a safe bet.
3. This jaw puller has positive reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This jaw puller has positivereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this jaw puller more a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
4. Make sure ABN is a brand you can trust
ABN is a fairly popular brand among other jaw puller brands. But I couldn't find any YouTube videos, Reddit posts, or news articles that directly mention this product, but this can be just me not looking hard enough. Will update this when I have more info!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
5. There are other options you might want to check out
I found 6 brands that have similar products like this one: BIG RED, the same brand as this product, TEKTON, OTC, Pit Bull, and Powerbuilt. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you might want to look at a similar product from Powerbuilt. If you're looking for a jaw puller with best reviews, a product from Pit Bull gets the best score on the internet. If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from Pit Bull I linked below is a better option. I linked all the similar products in the similar products section so please check them out! Or you can check other similar products on Amazon, too.See Similar Products on Amazon
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!