2 Lb. Depot Monitor Stand, Printer Stand with Adjustable 3 Heights Riser, 15.5 x 11.5 Inches, Black Plastic
- ★ EASILY ADJUSTABLE ★ The 2LB Depot monitor stand printer stand adjusts and assembles easily for various height adjustments. It adjusts to 1” inch, 2 3/8” inches, 3” inches and 4” inches. The non-skid, padded rubber leg ends protect nice office furniture and look great in sleek, modern offices or traditional law offices!
- ★ REDUCE NECK AND BACK STRAIN ★ Put your monitor at the right desktop height and reduce eye strain and neck and back pain. Our free standing height-adjustable monitor and flat panel (LCD, plasma) TV riser puts your monitor at the correct ergonomic viewing height for better posture and increased office productivity!
- ★ EXPAND YOUR WORKSPACE ★ Your monitor riser printer riser opens up extra space saving storage below and frees up valuable desk space even in small or cramped workstations! Use it to store and organize smaller items (under 12” inches), such as an iPad, laptop, notepads, notebooks, pens or pencils. The surface area of the monitor stand is 15.5” inches x 11.5” inches and the sturdy, heavy-duty high-impact plastic can hold / support up to 40 lbs. (a standard 27” Apple iMac is 21 pounds).
- ★ GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE OFFICE OR HOME ★ Buy several, and use our heavy-duty monitor stands for a nice, consistent look with every monitor in your office. Or you can use them in a computer training room or school classroom to keep students, trainers and trainees comfortable and productive. Use it in your den home office, kids playroom for video games, or a dorm, business, IT, school, manufacturing plant, etc.!
- ★ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ★ We think you’ll love our monitor stand, but if not, 2LB Depot backs all our products with a money back guarantee. If you're not happy with your purchase, simply send them back for a no-questions asked, hassle-free refund.
The usual price range for a monitor arms/monitor stand is between $14.99 to $527.35.
If you want to know about monitor arms/monitor stands in general, please go to our Monitor Arms/Monitor Stands: Things to Know Before Buying in 2020 page to learn more!
Jane's Review: Should I buy this product?
Yes! I recommend this monitor arms/monitor stand based on manufacturer ratings. Let's go over the reasons why buying this monitor arms/monitor stand now is a good idea, and also things to consider before you decide on this item.
1. Manufacturer has very positive reviews on all their products!
The maker of a product is another factor you want to definitely consider before you buy anything. What if there is a piece missing or there is some defect in the product? With anything you buy online, there is a small chance of this happening. But don't worry too much, because Amazon has an amazing 30-day refund policy (Amazon❤️). Still, you want to make sure that the manufacturer or the seller has been helpful in resolving this kind of problem and/or has been helpful to its customers about general product inquiries. As you see in my manufacturer report below, 2LB Depot (2 Lb. Depot) has very positive reviews for their products. It's generally a good sign if the manufacturer has good reviews overall. If your purchase decision heavily involves how well they make their products and treat their customers, this is likely a safe bet.
2. This monitor arms/monitor stand has positive reviews on the internet
Some people have a great experience with a product, while some are unlucky and get a defected item and have to go through the whole process of returning them. Since people have different experiences about a product due to various reasons, don't read too much into one good or bad review. Reading multiple reviews with different ratings can help you picture how good/bad the product generally is.
This monitor arms/monitor stand has positivereviews on the internet, and based on current trends, it's likely that people will like this monitor arms/monitor stand more a week later. I summarized what fans and haters say about this product above in the good/ok/bad table, so don't forget to read those since they paint the whole picture! And of course, if you want to read more detailed reviews, many of them are on Amazon!See More Reviews on Amazon
3. Take a look at its price history
Price is one of the most important factors in making a purchase decision. I analyzed the price of this product in four parts: its recent price change, when it was most expensive/cheapest, its price volatility, and a price prediction I made, just in case you want to wait.
First off, let's talk about its recent price change. The price of this product has not changed from May 18, 2020 to June 17, 2020, which means that it has steady and healthy supply!
Next, we need to look at its highest price and lowest price. Historically, the highest price point for this monitor arms/monitor stand was $35.95, and the lowest price point was $19.95. The current price is nearly the highest it has ever been. If the best price is what you're after, now isn't exactly a good time to buy this monitor arms/monitor stand.
What about its availability and price volatility? This is another aspect we have to dig into before buying something. I haven't seen this product being unavailable since I started reviewing this product. So as far as the availability goes, this product is solid. If you plan to make a repeat purchase of this kind of item, this is your product! In addition, I've seen a small amount of price movement with this product. From what I've seen, the price is likely to move up or down by an average of 3.58% at a time.
Considering all this, will the price go up or down in a week? Based on past price points, I expect the price to be $31.36 a week from now. It might be best to wait for a future price drop, but if this product checks all the boxes for you, don't wait to optimize for small gain.Check Current Price on Amazon
4. Make sure 2 Lb. Depot is a brand you can trust
2 Lb. Depot doesn't attract too many people on Amazon among other monitor arms/monitor stand brands. I couldn't find any YouTube videos, Reddit posts, or news articles that directly mention this product, but this can be just me not looking hard enough. Will update this when I have more info!
One thing to be careful about here is that I'm not verifying if this product's maker is a household name or not. This section is more focused on whether this is proven enough by its consumers, whether people actually love this product.
5. There are other options you might want to check out
I found 4 brands that have similar products like this one: AmazonBasics, HumanCentric, WALI, and Vari. 'If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you might want to look at a similar product from HumanCentric. If you're looking for a monitor arms/monitor stand with best reviews, a product from HumanCentric gets the best score on the internet. If your primary concern is whether the product is popular and well known, a similar product from AmazonBasics I linked below is a better option. I linked all the similar products in the similar products section so please check them out! Or you can check other similar products on Amazon, too.See Similar Products on Amazon
That's it! I hope you learned enough about this product to make a purchase decision now. You can always ask me about anything via the bird button on the bottom right corner. Thanks for reading — I'm going to add more analyses on this review, so stay tuned!